Updated: Friday, October 24, 2014; 4:58 pm
UPDATE 11/24/14 17:00
WebApps/Fin Search Options for invoices issue is ongoing.
DocumentDirect web client searches Locate tool/Right Tab (Advanced Search) have been restored.
Advanced searching is currently unavailable in DocumentDirect. This impacts the following:
1. WebApps/Fin Search Options searches for invoices.
2. DocumentDirect web client searches using the Locate tool/Right Tab (Advanced Search).
Technicians are working to resolve this issue
Last updated: 10/24/14 4:58 pm
Updated: Wednesday, October 1, 2014; 3:32 pm
The Division of IT will upgrade domain controllers from the following domains from 2008 R2 to the 2012 R2 operating systems. These domains will be upgraded over the next number of months in the following order:
- UM-ACCOUNTS (umac.umsystem.edu)
- TIGERS (tig.mizzou.edu)
- UM-USERS (um.umsystem.edu)
- UMC-USERS (col.missouri.edu)
- UMHS-USERS (umh.edu)
- UM-AD (umad.umsystem.edu)
By October 19th the following new domain controllers will be in production:
The following domain controllers will be demoted on the following dates:
- umac-dc11.umac.umsystem.edu October 25th, 2014
- umac-dc12.umac.umsystem.edu October 29th, 2014
- umac-dc15.umac.umsystem.edu November 1st, 2014