Updated: Saturday, December 20, 2014; 1:22 pm
After a DocumentDirect upgrade to a new minor version of code, queries with the WebApps/FinSearch Options application no longer display invoice documents properly. All other DocumentDirect functions work properly.
The Imaging Team will work with the vendor and the ColdFusion team Monday morning to resolve the issue.
Last updated: 12/20/14 1:22 pm
Updated: Friday, December 12, 2014; 11:07 am
The Division of IT will upgrade domain controllers from the following domains from 2008 R2 to the 2012 R2 operating systems. These domains will be upgraded over the next number of months in the following order:
- UM-ACCOUNTS (umac.umsystem.edu) - COMPLETED
- TIGERS (tig.mizzou.edu) - COMPLETED
- UM-USERS (um.umsystem.edu)
- UMC-USERS (col.missouri.edu)
- UMHS-USERS (umh.edu)
- UM-AD (umad.umsystem.edu)
By December 14th the following new domain controllers will be in production:
- um-dc03.um.umsystem.edu (upgraded)
These domain controllers will be demoted on the following dates:
- um-dc11.um.umsystem.edu 28 December 2014
- um-dc12.um.umsystem.edu 28 December 2014
- um-dc14.um.umsystem.edu 28 December 2014
- um-dc15.um.umsystem.edu 28 December 2014
Please send any questions to UM DoIT AD Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).